2021 Leagues Played at Greenheck Field House
Registration is Open!
Spots are very limited due to COVID-19 Restrictions. First ones paid in full are considered Registered! Player spots are allocated by postmark on payment envelope.
The Summer Youth Program is back in action and we just have a few Covid Rules to follow yet as the season starts at the end of April but we are looking forward to them being lifted throughout the summer at some point.
For now here is the program structure for the 2021 Season:
20 Wednesday nights from April 21st thru September 29th with the 4 weeks in July off.
Mites: 5:00 – 6:00
Squirts: 6:00 – 7:00
Peewee/Bantam: 7:00 – 8:00
New this summer we will have an 18 week Goalie Program with limited number of spots for this. This program will have specialized goalie training each week with experienced goalie specific coaches.
18 Wednesday nights from May 5th thru September 29th with the 4 weeks in July off.
Goalies: 8:00 – 9:00
Send Payments to:
9506 Woodland Drive
Weston, WI 54476
Youth Program Costs:
$275 single player
$525 two players (same family)
$775 three players (same family)
Goalie Program Costs:
$300 single player
$575 two players (same family)
$850 three players (same family)
Additional Program Information:
1. Anyone with signs or symptoms of illness must not enter the facility. This includes any player with a sibling under quarantine.
2. A combination of 40 skaters and coaches will be allowed in the rink at one time. Group should be split accordingly, to maintain appropriate distancing whenever possible.
3. Separate entrance and exit doors will be marked. Everyone must come to the rink dressed. Separate areas will be made available to put on and take off skates.
4. No spectators allowed. One adult may accompany a young skater to assist with tying skates, then immediately leave. Adult coming in for this purpose must wear a face covering/mask.
5. Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled ice session. You must leave within 10 minutes of the conclusion of your ice session. Goalies may arrive 20 minutes prior to their scheduled ice time. Do not linger or gather inside or outside of the building.
6. Face coverings/masks are required for everyone while not on the ice. In lieu of a face covering/mask while on the ice, the approved substitute is a Full Face Shield Visor:
If both approved substitutes are not worn, a face covering/mask must be worn while on the ice. Greenheck Field House will be complying with any state mandate, school district rule or health department recommendation currently in place.
7. All locker rooms will be locked and unavailable.
8. Players boxes may be used. To maintain adequate distancing, 5 players may be seated in each players box on marked spots.
9. Lower level restrooms will be open for use.
10. Everyone should bring their own filled water bottle from home. Drinking fountain is turned off. All other outside food and beverages are not allowed.
Both Adult Programs are on hold
Both Adult Programs are on hold.